Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone if anyone is selling these or if another pistols mag base plate extensions will work for the L and M series magazines?
Thanks

·
Registered
233 Posts
I know ranger point precision is making extended mags for the .40/.357 models. I hope that they make some for the 9mm models soon too. if they are reading this, please make some flat face triggers as well. I would be a happy man for sure.

liontribe

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the only thing that could make this gun better, a flat faced trigger with a more audable reset. Yes please make this.

I know ranger point precision is making extended mags for the .40/.357 models. I hope that they make some for the 9mm models soon too. if they are reading this, please make some flat face triggers as well. I would be a happy man for sure.

liontribe

·
Registered
233 Posts
yep, course the audible reset doesn't bother me. I couldn't hear it while shooting anyway. just a nice, short reset is fine. and all my Steyrs have a crazy short reset. but I love the feel of a flat faced trigger. I have them on all my 1911s. I used to want color options and it would still be nice, but I have since started cerakoting my custom knives and the guns just seemed good practice. here is my EDC that I have been carrying for years now. it has had the trigger polished and tweaked just a bit. custom stippling and the slide was done in bronze battle worn cerakote with weathered grey accents on the nose.

liontribe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts