Kydex attempt number 2

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by heavymetalmachine, Oct 23, 2007.

1. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

Well at the risk of offending anyone I went ahead and gave it another try :shock:

First I would like to say I am using belt clips I got from Rich for the photo shoot. Thanks to info from Rich I will be bending some metal as soon as I get to my dads to use his break!!! At that point I will show pic's of what I come up with..

So viewer beware!!!! May not for those with a weak stomach !!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess I got some glue on the leather :oops:

I can't get enough light for a good pic..

2. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

WOW!!!!!

No replies My work must really suck :shock:

Sure can feel the love :wink:

I got another one in the works all Kydex this time. Just don't know if I should waste my time posting it :?

Awe I guess I will maybe some day I will win you folks over :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

FWIW, I think this one looks better than the one you did for your 1911. Both look better than anything I suspect I could turn out on a first or second try.... 8)

4. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya *metal* :)

Nahh. Prolly, ever since your 1st time holster post, ever'one's spendin' a bit more time makin' their new holsters and a bit less time on their 'puters orderin' holsters online. :shock: And, ditto what *tax said. <shrug> Good stuff, Bro. Keep 'em comin'. :p

Wulf

5. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Hey man, I am the 81st viewer of your work, and counting. Even if we lurkers don't post, you should still feeeeeeeel the luuuuuv.

Keep up the good work, you're doing fine.

And quit calling your work ugly. Maybe it ain't beautiful yet, but it ain't ugly. And anything that works with a gun is beautiful in my sight.

And even when you feel like you failed in whatever you try to do, remember the immortal words of Curly (or was it Moe or Larry? Naw, it was Curly), who said: "If at first you don't succeed, keep on sucking until you do succeed." :mrgreen: