Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
That was kewl! Another time waster for sure... 8)

·
Registered
235 Posts
How the hell do I get the shotgun?

I see text that says "found shotgun" & "found shotgun shells", yet my shooter keeps using the damn revolver. How do I change?

·
Registered
15 Posts
On a whim I picked up a copy of the "Zombie Survival Guide," probably the most definitive work on keeping you and yours safe and sound during an outbreak of zombies. It's great fun to read - hilarious, but written very seriously. Our Steyrs would make good backup weapons, it turns out... I highly recommend it!

·
Registered
925 Posts
Not really into zombies, but I do love the remake of Dawn of the Dead when the main character wakes up and finds her neighborhood in a true SHTF situation. Great flick.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Oh great. The zombies have shown up on the site. Once you get zombies they are so hard to totally erraticate. You can spend countless hours working at it but they just keep coming back.

Matches

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I know what you mean. I can manage to get up to level 18 with about 260 re-dead zombies and they get to thick to deal with.

I'm thinking the old man needs an AUG :wink:

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So far my best has been level 18 with 260 zombies un-animated; without the shot gun, it doesn't work well for me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
our boy is SLOW loading that shotgun though

i mean he's not in any rush at all!

what's wrong with him?

doesn't he know that the zombies will kill him?

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
More zombie action: Cheggit

-D

·
Registered
133 Posts
I like the first zombie shoot better. Wasted a bit of time with that one LOL. Best was 184, revolver only. :twisted:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts