Keltec bullpup in all its video goodness

Discussion in 'Anything Else' started by Zundfolge, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Zundfolge

Zundfolge Member

2. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey Zundfolge!

That looks like fun! :twisted:
    _______
    mugdava

3. Yes,

I have long awaited a bullpup chambered in .308 so this will more than likely find its way home with me one day.

4. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

the perfect companian to my sub 2000.

if that thing will shoot under three inches at 100 yards, i'm putting one in the ol' safe.

lifetime warranty by the way.

5. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

awesome...............put that one on my list..................

6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I wonder if you had to shoot upwards, whether the spent cases would start to back up and jam the gun. Very lackadasical ejection from the tube.

7. smores

smores Guest

it sort of looks like they're being pushed forward, maybe by a rod or by gas or something. Not very hard, but you can see sometimes they collect but then are all pushed out.

Apparently the FN 2000 doesn't have any issues with ejection from what I've heard, and it has a similar mechanism for ejection.

8. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

IF it is anything like the F2K....

...it is a purely mechanical action that removes the spent brass and pushes it forward into an ejection tube....

I intend to test my FS2K in a variety of conditions/angles, when the opportunity arises....

9. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Try this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prLEl3oK4z0&mode=related&search=

"Montreal Gangster" shooting the Kel-Tec PLR16 while his GF videos him in action. She says to one of the ejected shells, "Ooh. Hit my boob again." But she keeps on running the camera and doesn't move out of the way.

I guess when you're a "Gangster" GF, a hot shell in the boob is no big deal. :mrgreen:

10. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Gangstas sure seem different in Montreal than they used to in Brooklyn :roll: