Steyr Club Forums banner

Kahr MK40

8K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  ChellyDaveson 
#1 ·
For sale is a Kahr MK40(40 S&W) in almost perfect condition. It comes with 2 mags, spare recoil spring and rod assembly, owners manual and original hard case.perfect CC pistol, Asking $600. Everyday carry Knife Gun accessory Rectangle Leather

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Price drop to $525, This is a very well maintained(babied) CC pistol. The slide, frame, barrel, trigger, and many other key components are made from stainless steel. It's had less than 200 rounds thru it, and has had a trigger job. The little guy functions beautifully, but I promised the wife I would sell a few guns to help pay for my next suppressor host to keep me from tapping into our savings account. She's still a little mad about me dropping $2,500 on a MP5K clone last month. This gun really is accurate, especially if you consider it's very small size. And just to squash the rumors this gun doesn't kick that bad, my wife shot it with no complaints and she's 120 lbs. The 40S&W is my self-defense caliber of choice, and when coupled with a small concealable frame and all stainless construction you have one bad mofo. I just need the money to get my dream gun so I can play with my silencer, and the Sig P226 Elite Dark isn't cheap. So take advantage of my desperation and pick this little monster up for a great price before I decide to use my re-enlistment bonus that I'm getting next month to buy that Sig.;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.