Just saw a email on M9A2 sale

3K views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  Zudrick 
#1 ·
Thought I would share a sale email I got on the M9A2 for 500
Font Office supplies Publication Pen Electric blue

Rectangle Font Parallel Poster Slope

See less See more
#9 ·
Wow. I’m impressed. The M9A2 is an amazing pistol. Very accurate and a natural pointer. I was concerned that the trapezoid sights would be awkward, but follow up shots were quick and on point. And zero malfunctions. Trigger is one the best. Maybe my Walther PPQ is slightly better, but the Steyr is smooth and crisp. It’s better than my VP9, my G19x, or my P320.

This and the Beretta APX mark a fine value in quality pistols for the price point.

It’s a pistol built for a gunfight…

World Font Art Circle Electric blue

#14 ·
This and the Beretta APX mark a fine value in quality pistols for the price point.
I agree about the Beretta APX. It is a highly underrated pistol. Very comfortable grip and a nice trigger especially if you put the green competition striker spring in. My only issue is the aftermarket hasn’t really jumped at making parts for it (better then the Steyr for sure though) and Beretta doesn’t seem interested in promoting it or releasing new models in the line. Definitely a bummer.

#10 ·
Pretty happy with mine too. Gun shop had a M9 that I fondled a bit and made me want one. I loved everything aside the sights/reset. Sights are easy to get used to and the reset got better after a few hundred.

I would chalk up some of your strays on there to new platform anxiety and getting used to sights, looks great.

#13 ·
Also, the vp9 has a part that runs along trigger bar that in 90% of guns isn't finished well and creates a false wall. Polish or replace tends to make that one smooth as glass. Glock triggers in gen 5 are better out of the box; but limited to how much better you can make them vs a gen 3 due to the new ambi functions. And as far as 320's go, they are a mixed bag. Sig qc is as controversial among non fan boys as taurus. I've had 320's break at almost 7 and some at 3 lbs. If you're a 320 buyer, function check trigger till you have one in your hand you like, never trust display model. Steyr triggers are pretty consistent from my research love them or hate em, I like though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.