Just Ran Across This Review....

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by Wulf, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Obviously from the original M series, but still a lot of good info. I tried loading the original source and couldn't.

3. yugo308guy

yugo308guy Member

Funny, I actually have an old copy of this I printed out when I bought my original M40 a few years back. I think I found it on an old 1911 forum, not 1911forum.com. I'll have to look for it and see the original site.

Edited: Here is the location I had found it, I printed it out on Jul 18, 2004, and it is still there. It is sightm1911.com, in the library.

http://www.sightm1911.com/lib/review/steyr40.htm

4. heavymetalmachine

heavymetalmachine New Member

It has been a long time since I was on that site!! I forgot it was there :D

5. silver x0ne

silver x0ne New Member

I like this article... I'm going to have to show the glock lovers at work. It is definitely funny how many people haven't heard of the m series, much less steyr. Time to invite more people to the range only to get denied ;)

6. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

We'll spread the dogma this weekend when we take the M9A1's out, Jon 8). I'm eager to throw some of these Rangers downrange through the can.

7. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"Now, some gun enthusiasts are appalled about having a manual safety so near to the trigger. To me, that's as silly as being appalled that a cartridge is so near to the barrel."

Exactly.