Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So.....I work at a gun store and had a customer bring in a beautiful and interesting pistol which i had never actually seen before the other day (the m40 a1) and absolutely loved it and the trapezoid sights and could not stop thinking about it and reading about it so I finally just ordered one today. Can't wait to get it in don't think I've ever been this excited about a gun. Working overtime to try to find the right belt holster for the thing but narrowing it down finally. Hello to all you like minded people who have seen the light

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome, dude!

Congrats on your new purchase! You lucked out and will get the newest generation of the pistol, along with the newer features like deleted loaded chamber indicator, roll-pin striker/trigger assembly, etc.

Very awesome.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HA Yeah I have read about a billion pages worth of stuff since I first saw that pistol last week I could probably tell you about as much about them as people that have been around them forever haahah Im just so excited. The accessory/holster search has been fun but due to my persistence has probably been easier than for most people.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Now that I think of it my dad will be pissed its not us and not a ruger bit like you said no loaded chamber indicator sure beats the stupid red flag that sticks out of the top of my Rugers I've had. Now that I think about it, makes me not want anymore Rugers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts