Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm completely new to the forum. I just got an S9-A1 and I absolutely LOVE it but I can't find a decent concealed carry holster for it at any of my local gun shops (I went to 5). Everyone said I would need to look on the internet.

I want a nice leather paddle style holster because there were some cheap Uncle Mikes and Blackhawk holsters that fit but they did not conceal or hold the gun very well.

The only thing I've seen on the internet is that you can buy an M9-A1 holster (http://www.amazon.com/Steyr-M9-A1-Holster-SHTF-Gear/dp/B005SBN3NM) and it will fit the S9 but there will be a little extra room.

So what are all of my CCW holster options.

Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Welcome to SteyrClub!

If AJ Concealco is still doing holsters, they make an excellent IWB leather holster. Full leather also from FIST. Or being the inventive soul, you might try purchasing some leather to form around the gun, and make your own - fits-like-a-glove rig. We've got threads here on Holsters, as well as some DIY for the adventurous.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hey guys I'm completely new to the forum. I just got an S9-A1 and I absolutely LOVE it but I can't find a decent concealed carry holster for it at any of my local gun shops (I went to 5). Everyone said I would need to look on the internet.

I want a nice leather paddle style holster because there were some cheap Uncle Mikes and Blackhawk holsters that fit but they did not conceal or hold the gun very well.

The only thing I've seen on the internet is that you can buy an M9-A1 holster (http://www.amazon.com/Steyr-M9-A1-Holster-SHTF-Gear/dp/B005SBN3NM) and it will fit the S9 but there will be a little extra room.

So what are all of my CCW holster options.

Thanks in advance!
If you are willing to try Kydex Blade-Tech.com is AMAZING!!!

One of the forum members (amybullock13) works there. They are AWESOME!!! They have every style of holster and mounting system possible including some great paddle holsters! Check them out!

I just ordered an OWB for my C9-A1 with Viridian C5L. I'm only going to occasionally carry and when I do I will be wearing a jacket to cover. I went with Level 2 Tactical with the Stingray Belt loop (adjustable).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts