Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun prime has the C9A2 up and if you do email for price it’s down to 489. I thought that was a good enough deal to share. I’ve been carrying one of these as a ccw and it’s a pretty good option. It has a full length grip with a short barrel, so nice when driving but some prefer a shorter grip. Still have to ship and transfer it so price will go up but not bad from what I have seen. I have no affiliation with them but I have bought from gun prime before without issue.
Font Rectangle Art Handwriting Brand

·
Registered
4 Posts
are they a middle man or do they actually stock and ship the items. I've never heard of them before how's the service ? do they ship quick?. at this price I'm interested in another one.

·
Super Moderator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My last order from them was two years ago (5/2020)and from what I see on the notice to my FFL and it coming in was about a week. I can’t really tell if they are shipping or drop shipping.

·
Super Moderator
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just saw this deal today when I put in my email. Excuse my ignorance, is this legit? Has anyone actually purchased from them? Thanks

-TM
Gunprime? No site affiliation with the forums but personally I’ve bought from them without issue. I believe it was a Steyr pistol but I’m not sure which came from them, probably the S9

1 - 10 of 10 Posts