Just for Laughs

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by raul1427, Jan 9, 2008.

1. raul1427

raul1427 Guest

This person lives in a semi rural area.

We recently had a new neighbor call the local township administrative office to request the removal of the DEER CROSSING sign on our road. The reason: "Too many deer are being hit by cars out here! I don't think this is a good place for them to be crossing anymore." ... :shock: ...
    ..........................................................................................:stupid:
    From Kingman , KS .

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Some people shouldn't be allowed to have a telephone -- or even go out in public. Duh!
    :stupid:
    I know! They should pass an ordinance that no deer crossing highways is allowed except from 3 a.m. to 4 a.m. and the local lawmen could work as crossing guards during those hours. :mrgreen:

3. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

New Diet!!!

:clap: :party: :D :shock:

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

I probably should post this over on the Hillary thread, but...

Rosie O'Donnell finally said something I agree with. She said she has decided she will vote for President for "whoever has a v------" (insert word for female sexual organ).

Only she's having a problem trying to decide between Hillary and Edwards. :mrgreen:

5. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly New Member

Re: New Diet!!!

hahahhahhhahahahhhhhaaha that was funny as all hell.....

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Hmmmm......

Guess she votes for Edwards then, cuz I think Hillary has a Dick!!!!

:party: :party:

7. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Both of those comments are fuuuunnnnnnnyyyy ! Now I'm trying to memorize the Wal-Mart joke.

:D
    MTS