Steyr Club Forums banner
3K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  josonsholsters 
#1 ·
Custom order here from Josons and I cannot say enough about it. Ive waited a few weeks to post so I could field check everything and I love this holster! I contacted Josons about making the holster, sent him my specs, and had the set-up in hand by the end of the week! This holster Can be used IWB or OWB and although I mostly carry OWB I have almost no problems with the C9-A1 printing in the 3 o'colck position. Yes, I carry daily......I am not a big guy so the holster looks large in the picture (not helped by me standing at a weird angle to snap the pic)

Sleeve Waist Bag Collar Laptop

Helmet Auto part Automotive lighting Personal protective equipment Metal
Fixture Gas Darkness Auto part Metal

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Thats a good looking holster.

I'd get some different belt loops though.
I dont trust the kydex ones, even when they are made from the thick stuff.

#3 · (Edited)
I'd get some different belt loops though.
I dont trust the kydex ones, even when they are made from the thick stuff.
I got some kydex belt loops for my holster (not a Josons, but a hybrid) because my steel ones kept squeaking against my belt. Even if there was no imprint, you could hear me coming from a block away. So far I haven't had durability issues, but I don't carry daily, but have carried it a number of miles, for what it's worth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.