IWB for M9A1

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by ADitom18, Oct 26, 2018.

1. ADitom18

ADitom18 New Member

Hey all.
    I purchased a M9A1 awhile ago. I was looking for IWB holster. I came across alien gear company, they had a new kit coming out that was 4 holster in one. I believe it was called shapeshift starter kit(sub name changed now). Anyways it is still not available for the Steyr yet!!! (STILL). I keep watching their release calendar.
    I am wondering if I should just get the cloaktuck 3.5. The IWB is basically the same thing. But I really like the kit and its bracket and mods.
    Is there any reviews or comments on either?
    This will be my first holster.
    Thanks in advance,
    Andy

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
  2. Beard

Beard New Member

Hi Andy,
    you could try checking Craft Holsters, just a simple craftholsters(dot)com and the offer for the M9A1 in IWB and other carry styles.
    Luke

Michael Dobesch likes this.

3. Rotorflyr

Rotorflyr Active Member

I haven't heard a lot of good things about the shapeshift system and while I don't have any experience with their cloak tuck set-ups the reviews of those have mostly been favorable.

If you're looking for something that can be used IWB & OWB and like the hybrid style of the AlienGear check out swaprig.com

All kydex has some possibilities as well (depending on design it's usually just a matter of changing the clips)

Leather, as mentioned, Craft seems to get good reviews, another good one would be ubgholsters.com

4. ADitom18

ADitom18 New Member

Thanks,
    I'll check them out.

5. Garatshay

Garatshay Member

Call Vedder Holsters and ask them what they can provide to meet your requirements. Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful. Prices and choices great too.https://www.vedderholsters.com

6. willis68

willis68 New Member

I have my favorite leather guy here in Tennessee that is making me an IWB Black leather for my M9A1, he has made like 9 different ones for my Glocks, so I know this will be awesome I’ll post pictures when I get it