It's official: Mexican trucks coming

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by MrApathy, Feb 24, 2007.

1. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

thanks to our great government politicians and puppetmasters
    spp and cfr apointees
    we can now have Mexican truck drivers all over American roads.
    I recall a incident a couple years ago where couple mexicans truck driving in Iowa
    hit a cloverleaf to the interstate and tipped the truck and load. licensed driver was sleeping and other guy took the wheel illegally.

if I was a truck driver I would be pissed at this news. truck drivers dont have it easy specially when gas prices go up. that and before long automated roads will be technological reality.

article by WND's Jerome R. Corsi

Jerome R. Corsi is a staff writer for WND. He received a Ph.D. from Harvard University in political science in 1972 and has written many books and articles, including co-authoring with John O'Neill the No. 1 New York Times best-seller, "Unfit for Command: Swift Boat Veterans Speak Out Against John Kerry." Corsi's most recent book was authored with Michael Evans: "Showdown with Nuclear Iran." Dr. Corsi's other recent books include "Black Gold Stranglehold: The Myth of Scarcity and the Politics of Oil," which he co-authored with WND columnist Craig. R. Smith, and "Atomic Iran."

Corsi also writes for Human Events
    INVASION USA
    It's official: Mexican trucks coming
    100 companies will have unlimited access to U.S. roads

according to some info the trucks from mexico may be able to reach kansas city before being inspected.
    mexican drug cartels have bought trucking companies to smuggle drugs,people and launder money.
    mexican truckers will be hitting the US roads 60 days from now. At the same time US truck drivers will not have the same access to Mexico.

http://www.spp.gov/
    http://www.cfr.org/

2. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

The real reason companies want this and the teamsters don't is simple, JOBS & MONEY.

Coming soon to a road your on: A sleepy driver who makes $0.01 per mile and can't read english road signs. :shock:

It won't be long before every trucker in the "americas" speaks spanish only.

3. West01

West01 New Member

Boy Mr.A . Does this subject touch home. I have a good friend and neighbor truck driver that could tell you all the ugly about this NAFTA deal.

I may sound narrow here but my philosophy is simple; AMERICAN ROADS....AMERICAN TRUCK DRIVERS..

I have already sent (polite) letters to both my state and federal reps on this. I would suggest to my brothers and sisters Steyroid not to be shy and forward their opinions to their representatives.

What turn my knobs in this, is that for this scam to work, it will require a huge resources shift for our Border patrols, Custom Agents and Homeland Security staffs. And this only mean more Taxes...

Speaking of wealth redistribution !!

Cheers!

:)

West01

4. WorldPax

WorldPax Guest

Oh joy. and I literally got my license to drive a truck yesterday. Not kidding, I'm officially out of aviation and as of yesterday, a trucker.

5. This is TOTAL B.S. and in my opinion way beyond what NAFTA gives our executive authority to do.

You've got to be kidding me that these second rate drivers with no or very little English skills are going to be driving roads where our families will be driving.

WOW...the rich elite in this nation have GONE way too far here to make a buck...this will cost American lives.

Heck, already each year more people die on our American highways than soldiers in Iraq and this is going to double if not triple that.

Not to mention this is going take jobs away from American truck drivers and make it much easier to take American jobs south of the boarder with this new ease in shipping.

This will also increase the flow of ILLEGAL drugs coming into this nation you can bet your life on that.

What a total stab in the back of every American.

6. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey Thunderbear!

A picture is worth a thousand words! 8)
    _______
    mugdava

7. West01

West01 New Member

Thunderbear! Great post... :lol:

No ambiguity here... :lol:

West01

8. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Demonstrates the power of drug money spread around Washington. The southern border is primarily about having an open drug trafficing zone. The Hum Vees with ring-mounted .50 cals facing down our LEOs and Guard members is testimony to that.

9. The more they push people into things that no ones wants the greater the push back and if they aren't careful we'll end up seeing a push VERY far to the right.

People will only take so much. History has proven that time and time again.

10. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

...or this country will fall like Rome....

11. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

I was wonderin' if it'd be politically correct for Texas, New Mexico, Airzona and California to Annex adjoining Mexican states? :shock: Then all we gotta do is redouble our efforts to enforce our new southern border? The soldiers could be recruited from our Native American Brothers by tellin' 'em that Mexicans taste like buffalo. Whataya think? :shock:

Wulf <-- clappin' 'imself on the back for his innovative political problem solvin'

12. BulletBait

BulletBait New Member

You got it backwards, The Mexicans are working toward turning Texas, New Mexico, Airzona and California into AZTLAN (google it :evil: ) The Mexican government openly teaches it!

My shooting buddy is Apache, he thinks the current invasion equally funny and scary.
    Funny the the white man is getting pushed out without a fight after fighting so hard for the land 100 years ago, and scary due to how openly bigoted the Mexicans are toward Indians. (The Mex treat their own Indians on the reservations like third class peasants).