Is it just me?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Deluxe247, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

Is it just me or does anyone else find it absolutely amazing that the U.S. government can track a cow born in Canada almost three years ago, right to the stall where she sleeps in the state of Washington, and determine exactly what that cow ate? They can also track her calves right to their stalls, and tell you what kind of feed they ate.

But, they are unable to locate 11 million illegal aliens wandering around in their country, including people that are trying to blow up important structures in the U.S..

My solution is to give every illegal alien a cow as soon as they enter the country.

-D

2. Ripped

Ripped New Member

3. revjen45

revjen45 Member

My solution is to declare everything for 200 meters inside the borders a free fire zone.

4. Mortech

Mortech New Member

I can , you should see the regulations us in the agriculture / food industry have ti follow .. no sireee I'm not surprised at all

5. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

:twisted: I like the way you think!

-D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

If we can't afford the manpower or fencing to cover the huge border with Mexico, I say we just push the border down to somewhere in central America where it's nice and skinny.

7. jimmythesaint

jimmythesaint New Member

While we're at it, why don't we "annex" Canada :lol: :wink:

8. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

because it's friggin COLD

9. Ripped

Ripped New Member

i say screw it.. build a 20 ft wall across the border lined with 220v charged razor wire across the top ... with rightfull gates to enter/exit the country legally.. key word LEGALLY!

10. Matches

Matches New Member

A wall isnt going to cut it. Determined aliens will go over, under or thru it. If we really want to inforce our borders we need to man them.

Matches

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Know why Mexico can't do well in the Olympics?

Everyone who can run, jump or swim is already over here.