Images for Bigtaco trigger work?

Discussion in 'Maintenance / Tweaks / Technical Difficulties / So' started by ToadWhisperer, Jan 28, 2007.

1. ToadWhisperer

ToadWhisperer New Member

Hey Bigtaco,
    Is there some place I can find the images for your tutorials.
    The rough feeling as I'm pulling the trigger is driving me nuts (I work on 1/2" MOA rifles all day so I'm a little spoiled).
    I'm sure I could get through the fix OK without them but I'd prefer all the info I can get.

2. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Don't send Photos

Don't send photos just so I can keep seeing the name "TOAD WHISPERER" I love it !!! :D . Oh H*ll, send them any way.

Love Your Name !

Take Care,
    MidTNShooter

3. theFiasco

theFiasco Guest

Ditto on the pictures, BT.

I have a good string of pics from Mr. A but it doesn't look like this is a complete set.

Thanks,

-tF

4. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

deluxe has the pictures in hard copy. i never uploaded them. i let deluxe handle everything. i'm not much of keyboard jockey. he is aware that there is a problem and has assured me he is fixing it. might be taking a while if he is busy or is having trouble figuring out the problem. hopefully they'll be up soon.

if you "kinda know what i mean" by the text and have questions, pm me. i'll try to answer. but the pictures do speak 1000 words.

sorry if anyone already asked... been out of it, buying and setting up a new machine... one uniquely suited to precision lathe work.

steyr parts on the way!!!

5. ToadWhisperer

ToadWhisperer New Member

Thanks

Thanks BIGTACO, I'll keep checking.
    WOO HOO :D for the new parts coming. What parts do you anticipate building? Don't need any now but it's good to know some will be available.