I'm back...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by smores, Nov 13, 2007.

1. smores

smores Guest

Hey guys, remember me?

My laptop died, and I've been real busy working 2 jobs and stuff, never had any time to fix it. My brother finally started working on it and long story short, it's back up.

Still got my M40-A1, still love it!

2. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

Welcome back.

Laptop repair is a pain in the ass, do something nice for your bro :lol:

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Welcome back, smores. :p

Bet ya gotta lit'l catchin' up ta do. Hava great week, Dude. :)

Wulf

4. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

i still like cold-fluorescence better!!!

but as long as you're back... enjoy the new look and feel of the steyr club. deluxe isn't playing nice anymore!!

this site is lean mean and ready for action!!!!

5. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

I 4got about CF changin names to Smores.....

Welcome Back CF!!!!!!

:wink: :wink:

6. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

i have a mind like a steel trap...

unfortunately, i trap little else than tidbits of information like steyrclub member's old user names.

7. smores

smores Guest

lol, maybe I should change my SN back?

Anyway, in response to Wulf's comment, I will have a great week. My birthday is on Sunday (18th). I'm going to see the Reverend Horton Heat on Thursday night at a small club in DC, then I'm going to the Nation's Gun Show in Chantilly, VA on Sunday, hopefully to get some hicap mags for my AK and possibly get a good deal on an AR CAR/XM-177-style upper.

Other than that, life is decent. My job sort of sucks (security guard working the night shift, not making that much), but I'm working on getting a job as a Sheriff's Deputy in my county, or one surrounding me. If anyone remembers, I applied to the Metro Transit Police (in DC) but even though I passed the physical and written exams, and went before the oral board, I wasn't selected. I know it's easier to start out as a Sheriff so that's what I'm gunning for now.

If that doesn't work out, I'm considering signing up for the Security Forces in the MD Air National Guard.

That about wraps it up.. I haven't gotten any new firearms to talk about, but I'll be putting up a range report once I get my AR completed. I hope to get a Taurus PT1911 for x-mas, I rented one recently and loved it. Hell of a deal for a 1911 with so many features. I found it at a local shop that stocks them for $494, which is a great price for MD. I've seen them as high as $650.

8. mrboma

mrboma Member

Happy Birthday smores and welcome back.
    If you have never seen the Rev live, it's quite a show.
    He plays a small venue here once a year and we NEVER miss it, damn good time.
    Regards,
    Mike

9. smores

smores Guest

I saw 'em live last year, on my actual birthday. Great show. Can't wait to go get drunk as hell and have a good time!

10. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

:shock: [​IMG] Sorry Deluxe :twisted:

MTS

11. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Welcome back 8) Let me know if you want me to change it back...

12. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

Why don't you change my name to cold instead? :lol:

Thanks,

MTS

13. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Welcome.
    Laptop = proprietary bundle of wires and oddball components