Illegal Immigrant Rights

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by babj615, Jun 30, 2007.

1. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Just made available to me are these images of an "Illegal Immigrants Rights" protest at Montebello High School in California...

Not sure about the rest of you, but I find this abuse of the US Flag very disturbing...... And that nobody stopped them is even more disturbing to me...

Are we REALLY going to stand back and give our country away peacefully??? Without a fight???

[​IMG]

Read some history; it is full of nations/empires that disappeared after its citizens no longer held/defended their core beliefs and values....

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Hey bab, didn't you get the memo? Haven't you heard it's politically incorrect to be a patriotic American?

We're supposed to be welcoming the "tired, huddled masses, yearning to breathe free", especially if they cross the border illegally, burn American flags, draw welfare, get free hospital ER treatment and vote for Hillary, Pelosi & Reid.

And all those patriotic Americans who came to the promised land legally, learned the language and jumped into the "melting pot" and became part of the country? Well, too many of them don't vote for Hillary-Pelosi-Reid, so THWT!

(I don't know if that's an official 'net acronym or not, but if it ain't, I just invented it. And To Hell With Them! that don't like it!)

Makes you wonder if you went to sleep and woke up in some wicked Land of Oz fantasy. We're not in Kansas anymore, Toto.

3. smores

smores Guest

mother f**ers...

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

At a game in Chicgo a couple of days ago a sign in Spanish said "Welcome To Soldier Field, Mexico"
    If they keep it up they may get more than what they bargained for.

5. West01

West01 New Member

Hey Guys!

They may have a point!!!??? Maybe we should take care of the illegal emigrants the same way humans rights are treated in Mexico?????

:wink: :wink:

West01

6. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey All!

Better not let me catch You screwing around w/ Our flag, I'll kick Your F'ing A$$..... :evil:

And that's a promise!

Peace Out!
    mugdava

7. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"Maybe we should take care of the illegal emigrants the same way humans rights are treated in Mexico????? "
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    You have the right to remain silent (possibly forever), you have the right to an attorney (when we get around to it), and then you are guilty.

8. West01

West01 New Member

And that is...if you don't disappear in the middle of the night and never to be seeing again... :lol:

Just imagine...Mexico the 51st state :lol: they wish!!! :lol:

West01

9. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

They can smile now, but they are only hastening the backlash. We are slow to anger, but when the sleeping giant wakes....

I take no pleasure or comfort in saying that.

Buzz

10. amonkey

amonkey New Member

Well, I'm not prone to fits of violence, but if I see an a U.S. flag being raised upside down on American soil, I might have to go in swingin' to prevent that insult... :twisted:

Happy 4th of July all! all Americans, that is

11. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Ya - outrageous. That picture makes me sick every time I look at it. :evil:

In any event, it's still OUR country - Happy Birthday, America!!!