IDPA Nationals

Discussion in 'Competition Shooting' started by ThaiBoxer, Jun 20, 2009.

1. ThaiBoxer

ThaiBoxer Active Member

I will be going to IDPA Nationals in September, and have been squadded for Fri/Sat. I will be shooting in SSP, where I am classifed as Expert, and will be taking a pair of M40A1 Steyr pistols with me.

For those not in the know, the Steyr is a cheap-ass Glock imitation with stupid sights and feels terrible in the hand. At least, that's what a local gun-store clerk told me, so I know it is fact. At least it's a .40, which can apparently knock a donkey on it's ass, per the same gent.

Go Steyr!

2. dtask

dtask Member

Good luck on your shoot - I've heard the same things about those dumb Styers too.

3. Big Rick

Big Rick New Member

lol good luck with those Steyrs...hope your cheap knockoffs don't foul up on ya.

But seriously...good luck.

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Best of luck
    Maybe if you get some pointers from the gun store commando before you leave, you might shoot Master Class.

5. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

if i had known that idpa had live donkey targets, i'd have been shooting it all along!! let a brother know next time.

congrats on nats! good luck with those ne'er-do-well donkeys.

if there's no-shoots, just scream "negotiation". double alpha or -0 (whatever ya'll call it) everytime!

big money, big money... no mics!!!!

i think if you win they'll give you some of atlanta's m+p's. jack outta drive over there and set them up with some steyrs for testing.