I would love to see pictures of the blade tech holster for c9-a1

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by TECHREP1137, Apr 1, 2012.

1. TECHREP1137

TECHREP1137 New Member

Gentlemen, After enjoying my new C9-A1 so much and upon the advise of learned members I am considering a Blade Tech Kydex holster. Does anyone have pictures of the new Blade Tech offering especially with the sidearm holstered etc. I greatly appreciate your time.

Many thanks

Simon

150 rounds and not a skipped beat, absolutely love this pistol.

2. pjd393

pjd393 New Member

I am awaiting the delivery of a Level 2 Tactical for my C9-A1 with C5L.

I'll post a pic when I get it.

Patrick

3. TECHREP1137

TECHREP1137 New Member

Perfect thank you. what is the turn around time for the holster?

4. Dax

Dax New Member

I also have the same holster on order. (Gee, I wonder where I got that information from??? :p ) I will post if I can. It has about a month turn around time from order to ship, and I am roughly 3 weeks into my order. I sent an email today as a matter of fact to Blade-Tech and I anxiously away a reply with "If they are on track" and when do they think it will ship. I am happy to wait for a quality product, but yes, I am whiny and checking the mail every day! :)

I showed my C9 yesterday to my brother and my dad, both were *VERY* impressed with the quality, feel and price of the C9. I am very pleased with it, of course! I will be happier after my holster arrives and I can use it over my Intratec Cat-9 I currently carry.

5. pjd393

pjd393 New Member

Don't hold your breath.

I ordered mine on 2.22.12 and I STILL do not have it.

I have left a message with Autumn and she has not called me back to give me an update on my order.

:(

6. Dax

Dax New Member

Hrm. Well, I will have hope? and give it a week (at best) before I knock on their phone. If anything, send a pm to Amy and ask her what is "up" with their timeline. She may be able to shed some light. :)

7. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

FWIW, I placed an order with Blade-Tech a few weeks ago - it shipped 5 weeks later almost to the day. I believe their quoted lead time right now is 3-4 weeks; that usually means 5-6 when it comes to these things.

I'll have my rigs Monday. :drool:

8. Dax

Dax New Member

Just checked my email and Autumn was kind enough to respond, 10 days till it is supposed to be finished and then off to the mail slot it goes. :) So keep the hope, your should arrive soon!

9. Dax

Dax New Member

As promised: [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Talyn

Talyn New Member

dax, wth? Your pictures suck bro!
    They are thumbnail size only. =\

11. Dax

Dax New Member

Uh, thanks? Right click, view image, ctrl key and the + key to make larger. Problem solved.

12. Talyn

Talyn New Member

homie, the pictures are 170x190.

If you make them any bigger, it will look like I swatted a fly on my screen.

Unless the page is just messing up for me and only loading the thumbnail. *shrugs*

13. Talyn

Talyn New Member

Alright home skillet, I use my super sleuth skills and an old internet trick.
    I fix it for you.
    You had posted the thumbnails by accident. It's cool though, I got ya covered.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Talyn

Talyn New Member

That's a different design on a kydex.

Pretty interesting.

15. Dax

Dax New Member

Thanks for the fix. On my screen they are fine. *shrugs*

I don't know the previous design, so no clue what the differences are. I have the paddle for it also so it can "hug" the curve of my leg if I want to add tactical straps. (But since I am just carrying, I think it is safe to say I will skip that useless part :p ) The thumb break is different than I ordered, I originally wanted the snap. I am still adjusting the thumb break and if I just don't like it, I will remove it and slap on a snap. I can get it done easy enough with a leather punch and a trip to a craft store for the snaps. :) I have to say though, for what I have heard about Blade-Tech, the quality is outstanding. The holster is hard to describe aside from saying it just feels indestructible. I am working on the comfort level, it is different than the IWB I have been carrying for the last several of months.

16. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Nice looking rig!

17. Talyn

Talyn New Member

Gives me some great idea's.

Love looking at other peoples work, it expands your imagination.