Steyr Club Forums banner

I would love to see pictures of the blade tech holster for c9-a1

8K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  Talyn 
#1 ·
Gentlemen, After enjoying my new C9-A1 so much and upon the advise of learned members I am considering a Blade Tech Kydex holster. Does anyone have pictures of the new Blade Tech offering especially with the sidearm holstered etc. I greatly appreciate your time.

Many thanks

Simon

150 rounds and not a skipped beat, absolutely love this pistol.

#4 ·
I also have the same holster on order. (Gee, I wonder where I got that information from??? :p ) I will post if I can. It has about a month turn around time from order to ship, and I am roughly 3 weeks into my order. I sent an email today as a matter of fact to Blade-Tech and I anxiously away a reply with "If they are on track" and when do they think it will ship. I am happy to wait for a quality product, but yes, I am whiny and checking the mail every day! :)

I showed my C9 yesterday to my brother and my dad, both were *VERY* impressed with the quality, feel and price of the C9. I am very pleased with it, of course! I will be happier after my holster arrives and I can use it over my Intratec Cat-9 I currently carry.

#5 ·
I also have the same holster on order. (Gee, I wonder where I got that information from??? :p ) I will post if I can. It has about a month turn around time from order to ship, and I am roughly 3 weeks into my order. I sent an email today as a matter of fact to Blade-Tech and I anxiously away a reply with "If they are on track" and when do they think it will ship. I am happy to wait for a quality product, but yes, I am whiny and checking the mail every day! :)

I showed my C9 yesterday to my brother and my dad, both were *VERY* impressed with the quality, feel and price of the C9. I am very pleased with it, of course! I will be happier after my holster arrives and I can use it over my Intratec Cat-9 I currently carry.
Don't hold your breath.

I ordered mine on 2.22.12 and I STILL do not have it.

I have left a message with Autumn and she has not called me back to give me an update on my order.

:(

#12 ·
homie, the pictures are 170x190.

If you make them any bigger, it will look like I swatted a fly on my screen.

Unless the page is just messing up for me and only loading the thumbnail. *shrugs*

#13 ·
As promised:
Alright home skillet, I use my super sleuth skills and an old internet trick.
I fix it for you.
You had posted the thumbnails by accident. It's cool though, I got ya covered.

#15 ·
Thanks for the fix. On my screen they are fine. *shrugs*

I don't know the previous design, so no clue what the differences are. I have the paddle for it also so it can "hug" the curve of my leg if I want to add tactical straps. (But since I am just carrying, I think it is safe to say I will skip that useless part :p ) The thumb break is different than I ordered, I originally wanted the snap. I am still adjusting the thumb break and if I just don't like it, I will remove it and slap on a snap. I can get it done easy enough with a leather punch and a trip to a craft store for the snaps. :) I have to say though, for what I have heard about Blade-Tech, the quality is outstanding. The holster is hard to describe aside from saying it just feels indestructible. I am working on the comfort level, it is different than the IWB I have been carrying for the last several of months.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.