I went shooting w/ two Austrians, a Germany, and a American!

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by mugdava, Mar 3, 2007.

1. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey All!

Just testin' out my new camera after a range trip. Sorry I didn't think of it sooner or I would have taken the camera to the range for some nice shots! Next time, for sure! 8) Here's the pics:

Just before cleanin'
    [​IMG]

M357-A1 & P226R
    [​IMG]

Again
    [​IMG]

Dirty G20C, It's clean now!
    [​IMG]
    _______
    mugdava

2. amonkey

amonkey New Member

Whoa! and I do mean that for the 'American' :!:
    Tell us what ya got on that baby. How does it shoot? I've been eye'in one of those,
    but just haven't had the cash. Is that a EoTech up on top? Love the stock too!

3. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

M1A SOCOM II w/ Eotech 552, Gladius, GG&G mount, GG&G vertical grip, GG&G Tactical Impact Devise(TID), and Urban Camo Stock(Springfield). If You haven't shot one, You really need to give it a go!
    _______
    mugdava

4. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

hey thanks for the pics man!

I have a Sig P226 stainless coming in early next week : can't wait 8) I handled a few but never shot one... :oops: IYO how does it compare to M-A1?

5. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Hey Gray_Wolf!

I'm kinda wishin' I'd of got the Sig w/ a stainless frame. :roll: What caliber did You get the Sig in? My P226R is .40S&W w/ an interchange 357sig Barrel(not pictured). The Sig has an awesome trigger, only My USP EXPERT has a better trigger! :twisted: If You're gettin' it w/ night sights(Sig-lite) they're pretty sweet, indeed. :wink: I tend to shoot My M357-A1 slightly better than the Sig w/ the 357 barrel, but in 40S&W it's really hard to beat The Sig! :shock: I think You'll be happy w/ the P226, to say the very least! :D
    _______
    mugdava

6. Gray_Wolf

Gray_Wolf New Member

It's an all stainless (slide and frame) P226 in 9mm 8)

I always liked Sigs so when I heard the Stainless model is being discontinued I figured it was the time to act :wink: the dealer had one in .40 in stock but not in a 9mm, I was going to get it if he couldn't track down a 9mm version, but he was able to find one... I like my nines :)

7. srfl

srfl Guest

srfl <------ carries a SIG for work; still prefers a Steyr.

(Picked up a Sig-Sauer P6 9mm that is sweet though.)

8. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I went shooting with a priest, a minister, and a rabbi. Nevermind.