Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how can i get this steyr bumper sticker? I have Visa electron credit card. what should I do?

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Levan9X19 said:
how can i get this steyr bumper sticker? I have Visa electron credit card. what should I do?
You should just be able to add it to your cart and when you check out it will ask you for your shipping and CC info. Visa should be fine.

-D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought the oval sticker -- just came the other day. Now I have to decide where to stick it!

I wish they would accept PayPal....I hate putting little charges like that on my MasterCard. Besides, then my wife knows what I'm up to!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Went searching about the Electron card after I read the previous post. Never heard of one, this is what I found from VISA.

About the VISA Electron
Payment: VISA Electron Cards are not usuable for Internet transactions.

Unfortunately we have problems with the clearance of VISA Electron credit cards, a relatively new type of credit cards issued by VISA, but not related to regular VISA cards.

After having some issues with false rejections, our clearing house now told us that they do not support these cards any longer due to the fact that VISA Electron cards are "not usable for Internet transactons based on the card number, it requires physical presence of the owner".
We will investigate this further, but for now, we have to suspend all VISA Electron support.

Regular VISA cards are not affected by this!

We apologize for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
441 Posts
If it is a problem, you can paypal me or air mail me the funds and I will just buy one for you and send it. I ship regularly to your part of the world, (Georgia). Shipping it with USPS (United States Postal Service) would probably be best, from a cost point-of-view.

PM if you want help. I enjoy having international members onboard.

CGuns

1 - 7 of 7 Posts