Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I shot my Steyr M40 A1 for the second time today. I have shelved it and the rest of my guns because of the Ammo debacle! Anyhow I finished up teaching my NRA course and shot only about 15 rounds through it...Man I am sold!!! The gun is so under rated!!! I love the sights to. Really easy to use. Anyhow I know I am preaching to the choir but thought I would give a shout out. Only thing is the slide never locked back on the last round but I was shooting reloads to...

Dr. B:popcorn:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I understand fully. I want to shoot my C9, but with the lack of ammo...I just can't. I scored a brick of .45acp today. 3 bricks and a box came out, and I was the first in line, I grabbed my brick and not even 30 seconds later, they were out. Yeesh.

I am not even a hoarder and I am just shaking my head. Now to try for .22lr and 9mm Luger later this week. All I want is my ICTSHTF back-up amount.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Same here with my S9-A1. I need to put at least 250 more rounds through it, but no ammo. Shelves are bare. Maybe some higher price hollow points. But I can't spend that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts