I got it!!!! My m9A1

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by jmlpa, Sep 5, 2007.

1. jmlpa

jmlpa Guest

I got my M9A1. I followed the cleaning recommendations on the home page. I went out Mon and I put 150 rounds through it and it performed flawlessly. I was shooting 3 different brands of ammo and everything was perfect. I shot 115 gr Winchester, CCI Blazers and American eagle. I think I liked the Winchester best followed by CCI. I was able to shoot 3 inch groups at 20 yds after finding a comfort zone. It was a blast. :D I also picked up t a show a keltec pf9 it a great CCW and it shoots well and accurate at 10 yds 4-5 inch group

2. NicoX

NicoX New Member

congrats men! 8)

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Congrats and keep blasting away and sending reports.

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Congrats on both new pistols. I have a Kel-Tec PF-9 which I found to be great pocket pistol after an abortive fling with the P-11 and its 99-lb. hammer. I think it's the one Bill Monroe wrote the song about...

"Well a 9-pound hammer, just a little too heavy, just a little too heavy, Lord, for my style, for my style."

I guess you'd have to hear Bill sing it to appreciate it.
    http://hurl.samples.dmpcontent.com/scripts/hurl.exe?clipid=091729901010006900&cid=600007

Anyway, you're gonna love your M9-A1 also. You've got a great pair of 9s. Shoot and enjoy! :mrgreen: