I got a cz 75 with deckocker

Discussion in 'Other Handguns' started by Guest, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I like it a lot. Its acurate and reliable and has agrip shape like a browning high power. It is an all steel frame and slide and is 9mm. I think people who like Steyr would like the grip on the CZ 75 full size.

2. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

the only other person i know with a cz-75 likes it SOOO very much, that despite the fact she shoots it, and likes it better than anything else, she refuses to carry it for fear that it would be taken from her for evidence if she ever had to use it.

must be a nice one. i should try to shoot it a time or ten and see what it feels like.

3. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I'm not partial to decockers, but I like 75Bs. Will probably get one for laughs in the future. Have a CZ 40B I got for $260 and it is a nice gun, although the 75 is better. Its just that I'm not a .40 fan, so I keep it mostly to just have one .40 platform.

4. some_finn

some_finn New Member

The CZ grip is pretty close to the HP one, kind of a slightly refined version. The HP feels a little more "boxy" to me.
    But the grip size is indeed very close on all three, so if one fits your hand well, the others should too.
    The CZ feels the best to me, Steyr second, HP third. But the difference is very small.

5. Angel

Angel New Member

So Armalites new handguns may be a good one to look at then? They have a compact one and their quality supposed to be superb.

6. fryeg7

fryeg7 New Member

did someone say CZ?

(yes, i like my CZ's, a lot).

[​IMG]

nothing feels or shoots like a CZ (except maybe all the clones :D ) .

to bad CZ-USA doesn't import the 110 . . . . if they did, i probably wouldn't be here :lol:

frye

7. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

the 100 and 110 is comparable to the sigma in weight and recoil from what I have gathered sounds like 100 may even be worse than the sigma in 40sw with recoil. cz100 is ported too. I was tempted back when they were going around $300-$350.

8. fryeg7

fryeg7 New Member

the 100's are pretty cheap, but it's because you can only get them with the long, true DAO trigger. the 110 has a DA/SA striker system very similar the the walther P99 AS. DA safety, SA goodness, only not in america :( .

frye

9. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Well here is a difficult question, if not, dumb......which is the best CZ ? if you could have only one, which would it be.......?

10. fryeg7

fryeg7 New Member

not a dumb question at all and easy to answer. it's actually a very good question to ask someone who owns several varieties of basically the same pistol.

if i could only own one CZ, it would be a P-01. it's compact and light enough for CCW, but still has 14+1 9mm capacity and the shootability of a full-size pistol. it's as accurate as my longer barreled CZ's. the only thing i changed on it was i added meprolight night sights.

my P-01 is my daily CCW and i feel very well armed . . . .

it may not be the 'best' CZ, but it's the most useful to me.

frye

11. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

I'm assuming the CZ on the bottom of your pics......?

12. fryeg7

fryeg7 New Member

yessir, that's the one.

the P-01 has an aluminum frame, 3.9"bbl and a slightly shorter grip reducing mag capacity down to 14 from the standard CZ 16rnds. it's considerably lighter than it's bigger brothers and is much nicer to carry. i do carry a full-size 75 from time to time, but i notice it a lot more on my hip than the P-01.

i never carry the SP-01, it's strictly a match/training pistol. it's very heavy and quite chunky for CCW. it's probably 3+ lbs loaded :shock:. i don't want to have to wear suspenders and a belt to hold up my pants :lol: .

frye