Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I had been lurking on this site for a few days now until I can no longer view posts :wall:. Anyway, I just picked up an M9 from Cabelas. Haven't shot this gun yet but it felt very good in my hand and point naturally. I'm looking forward to shoot this gun and of course learn more about this gun from the good folks of this forum.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, Welcome to the club! I live in N. Texas have 2 M9-a1's Have never had any issue with function, they will injest anything much like a Glock. Much better aiming and trigger! I abuse one of mine, carry it in vehicle, shoot it about once a week out back and never clean it!! Seems to get better all the time. If you hunt please don't overlook Steyr's rifles. I have a small collection of hunters and precision rifles, very accurate and pure class.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Welcome aboard. There are many knowlegable and experienced gun enthusiasts here that are very willing to share the pain and experiences of their mistakes. Ask questions. Use them. They like abuse.

D54

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I shot about 150 rnd today. Some are Federal and other are my own reload. I had 1 FTE with the reload. Other than that the gun performed great :). It took me a while to get use to the sight thought. Do you guy know what distance this gun was sight to? I'm shooting about 2" high at 7" yards distance.
I'm not particularly loyal to and brand of hand gun. I just love to own one from each major brand in 9mm, still long way to go.....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LinzTexas, I usually go to either the Garland Gun range or Elm Fork. I do Bullet trap, Target Master and Gibson Outpost in Mesquite some times as well. Where exactly is tdsa range?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts