How many Steyr Club members are LE/military

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ZEEK, Jun 19, 2006.

How many club members are Law Enforcement/Military?

1. Active Law Enforcement

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Active Duty Military/Reserve

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Retired LE/Military

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Military Veteran; Less than 20 Yrs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ZEEK

ZEEK New Member

How many club members are law enforcement and or active duty military or active reserve?

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

I'm an active Po-Po

Both my M40 and my M40A1 are my duty/off duty weapons

3. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

where's the None of the Above button?

4. Just_watching

Just_watching New Member

.....carry my M40 every day for duty issues and a AUG A1 for some reasons in the boot of the car ............ my M40 for personal defense as well

5. ZEEK

ZEEK New Member

Did not think to put "none of the above" as a choice at the time. Will do better next time. :idea:

6. ShelbyV8

ShelbyV8 New Member

I spent 6 years in the military and 12 years as a LEO, so the only catagory that fit was veteran.

7. ZEEK

ZEEK New Member

shelbyv8,

Nice little arsenal. I noticed you had Naa, have you shot or seen any of the .32Naa or .25NAA?

8. ShelbyV8

ShelbyV8 New Member

No I haven't had any contact with them.

9. srfl

srfl New Member

Federal agent and military veteran of 17 years (USAF active duty, Air National Guard and currently, USAF Reserves).

10. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Wow, not a lot of lifers huh? lol

Use to joke around with some of the guys when I was in that were Warrant Officers or E-9s about how long they were in by asking them if they first qualified with a musket or were they still using bows and arrows when they came in? lol. Or, my personal favorite were the Navy Guys we'd be out with and asking them if they crewed Noah's Ark. haha. Love the lifers have a lot of respect for those guys, because I know the toll it takes on your family.

11. DocChronos

DocChronos Premium Member

USAF 1961-65. My favorite Air Force story about guns was during the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962. I was in Turkey near the Russian border with the impression that we might soon be cinders if the problems weren't solved. So they put us on the wire with M1's. Problem was they didn't issue ammunition. I guess we were supposed to club 'em with the gun butts. Love the Air Force. I live in a military town (Air Force & Army) and I still feel pride & gratitude for those who choose to serve.

Doc