How many mags do you have?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by RangerM9, May 12, 2005.

How many Magazines (10 and/or 14 round) do you have for your Steyr M or S?

1. 1-2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 3-4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5-6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 7-8

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 9-10

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 10+

100.0%
  1. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

Hi all,

I see that there is another another discussion of Magazine sales, got me to wondering how many mags is enough to have? And how many magazines do you have for your M or S series pistols?

Me personally...I have 7 (10rd) and 4 (14rd).... 8O ...I keep a couple 14rd mags new in the packaging for now...back-ups for later....while i think i have plenty of mags...i might have to get one more just to have an even number....

POLL Question Modification....sorry....was not thinking of the 40SW or 357sig crowd when I typed up that question....lets just say regular or Hi-cap mags rather than 10 and 14 or 10 and 12 rd mags....

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

I have 5 12 round magazines and 2 10 round magazines.
    2 of the 12 rounders are still in wrap.

Monday I'll be firiming up orders for the new full cap magazines.

3. FlaChef

FlaChef Guest

for those of us w/ multiple m/s should we average or just total number?

4. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

good question

lets go woth average number of mags per gun....or...can you complete the survey multiple times?...once for each gun?....not sure how the survey software works...

not being a multi steyr owner...this had not occured to me...

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Mags are good investment ... think about if there is another ban on them, you can instantly triple your $$$. :D

6. Guest

Guest Guest

That's what I was thinking! I usually like to have four mags per pistol and being 'high cap' I wanted a few more. The M9 from CDNN came with one ten rounder and one fourteen rounder. I ordered another three fourteen rounders and feel for now, I'm 'content'. :wink:

7. armyvet

armyvet New Member

Currently only have 3. One 10 rounder and 2 14. The price of the mags where I got my M9 is $45. Rather high. I will check CDNN and see what their prices are.

8. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

CDNN has good prices

10 rd mags = $15
    14 rd mags (9mm only of course) = $30

haven't found cheaper on the 10 rd mags...

Madecov had a supplier who could get the 14rd mags for something like $25.

there was a thread on this this week.

9. armyvet

armyvet New Member

Thanks for the heads up, Ranger. Guess I know where my next mags are coming from! :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

You can also try onpointfirearms.com, they got the m9 14 rders for $22.49 plus shipping. Get a few more to make the shipping worth it.

11. RangerM9

RangerM9 New Member

Ok...so i have too many

I know....can never have too many mags...but i think i got a bit carried away....guess i will just have to pick up an M9a1 at some point...to share the mags..... 8)