Holster?? M9A1

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Guest, Dec 6, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

:D I am new to the site, also a new owner of a M9A1. I am having trouble finding a holster. I would like one for concealed carry, and another for duty. Anyone have any suggestions? I was also wondering where magazines can be purchased at a reasonable cost?
    Thank you.

2. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

could try the Section down below that says "Holsters"

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I like my Blade-Tech UCH plenty. Lead time is a killer, though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I think madecov recently posted pics of another Blade-Tech offering here

4. madecov

madecov Active Member

Check the holster forum
    as for Duty gear, none really available yet.
    Safariland makes one for the original M and it can be modified to fit the A1

5. EmesiS

EmesiS Guest

I recomend the FIST #2 as it can be worn IWB or OWB and is a real beauty but recently MADECOV has offered some pics of his newly acquired K&D Holster and that was probably the nicest holster I have ever seen. Since FIST got my $80 I will recomend them as my prefered holster mfgr. - but I would say that no matter what you buy if it's for an M-A1 series you'll have a long wait time. Good luck and good choice on the Steyr.

6. madecov

madecov Active Member

K&D is running about 10 weeks
    FIST runs around 5 weeks
    Safariland delivered my model 6280 (SLS Duty holster) for the M in about 5-6 weeks. I was able to modify it to fit the MA1 and the M.

Additionally DeSantis is offering one holster for the MA1. It is available through both Steyr and Desantis.

There is a possibility that Gould & Goodrich will be offering both Duty and Concealment gear for the MA1 in the near future.