Steyr Club Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have made a few Kydex holsters for my CZ handguns, not perfect but they are usable. Might try giving the L9A2 a crack and if the results are decent I will post some up in the for sale section.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks good, I’ve been using the ghost slide holster(the one that is open around the slide) since I got the C9A2 and it is the most comfortable iwb holster I have used. That said I’m looking to use my safari land fork setup I use with a 226 but that has been hard to find. Anyway back on topic, big Plus one on the ghost slide from double click. Very comfortable and the shape has kept well especially when having to leave it in the truck on 100 degree plus days.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Ok, this thing is NICE!

So I am following in your footsteps and while it took me a good 15 min to figure out how to pay in euros with PayPal I got one on order. Looks like if you want a QLS fork compatible holster it’s a custom run from them or a custom run from double click(both will do it). I sent a email off to double click and I am in the process of getting one from them for a 226 and ordered a QLS from black trident as well to check it out. If anyone wants a QLS in both scenarios you have to email them to get it setup. Neither have QLS on the site by itself to my understanding.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts