Holster for the L9-A2 MF

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by wrearick, Oct 4, 2019.

Tags:
  1. wrearick

wrearick Member

DoubleCLick holsters has a holster to fit the new A2 MF Model. It currently does not appear on their web page but if you call or somehow specify that you have an A2 model they will ship you the right one.
    Also not advertised is their Military Discount of 10% but if you ask you shall recieve

In the mean time here are some photos of my newly arrived holster.....
    20190930_190108_cropped.jpg 20190930_190114_small.jpg 20190930_190139.jpg

2. sheriff

sheriff New Member

SurfGent and wrearick like this.

3. wrearick

wrearick Member

I checked them out and for some reason can only get the first page (of 12) to display...no obvious way to get to the rest of the pages.

Also, for the 3 or 4 I checked, they did not list the Steyr A2 model. Do you know if they are making holsters for the A2?

4. sheriff

sheriff New Member

If you go to their drop down menu it will list every kind of holster they make. Since the A2 is new they might not have caught up with it yet, you could probably email the company and find out.

SurfGent likes this.
  5. wrearick

wrearick Member

I see you are new to the forum. Since the name of this thread is "Holster for the L9-A2 MF" and you created a post saying "They handmake a wide variety of holster for all model Steyr pistols." it implies that you have contacted them and made sure they do make one for the just released L9-A2 MF (which is the subject of the thread). Please don't make posts claiming a manufacturer carries holsters for a particular model unless you KNOW they do. I have searched their site and do not find the L9-A2 as an option. I already have found a source and purchased one so am not inclined to reach out to this manufacturer to verify your claim.

6. sheriff

sheriff New Member

A million apologies for my mistake! The dressing down you gave me helped me to realize the error of my ways for implying to you that I absolutely positively knew that MASC would hand make you a holster for an A2.
    I feel just terrible that you wasted your valuable time searching their site looking for something that doesn’t exist.
    So, since you found a source and are not inclined to waste more of your time reaching out, I will now punish myself by standing in the corner for 1 hour.

7. wrearick

wrearick Member

A little over the top don't you think?!

All I was trying to say is the thread is about who has come out with a holster that fits the NEW A2 model. A reasonable man would assume that if you reply to the thread and offer up a manufacturer that you have some reason to believe that they have added the A2 to their products. Instead it looks like you are promoting your favorite holster maker. Makes one wonder if you work for that company or have a financial interest in them.

You posted the same info under the more general thread of holsters and that is appropriate since that thread dealt with all the models of STEYR handguns. My view is that is doesn't belong in a thread on holsters specifically for the A2 model they don't have a holster to fit the A2. Maybe I am strange that way. I have reported your post and asked the admins to remove it from this thread for the above reasons.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2019
    Michael Dobesch likes this.
  8. nathanng

nathanng New Member

I emailed Blade Tech and they replied the following

No plans to create one at the moment, but if you'd like I can fill out a product request form for you. This will let our design and engineering team know that you're interested in a holster for this firearm.

Maybe if we can get some more folks to contact them with a request, it can go higher up the design chain and hit stores sooner?

wrearick likes this.
  9. Case

Case Well-Known Member

Just got this one in from Doubleclickholsters.com Resized_20191125_172303.jpeg

rickgonz, SurfGent, wrearick and 2 others like this.
  10. wrearick

wrearick Member

Nice looking holster!

Case likes this.
  11. SurfGent

SurfGent Well-Known Member

Wow...

I wonder since there made in Turkey that they'll bring it out just in time for Thanksgiving

12. Zudrick

Zudrick New Member

Thank you guys for the advice, got a double click for the A2 and it’s been great so far

Case likes this.