Holster designs

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Ozark Cowboy, Jun 25, 2013.

1. Ozark Cowboy

Ozark Cowboy New Member

I have a custom holster maker in Fayetteville who is working with me to come up with some designs for the Steyr....I'll keep ya'll posted on how they come out. I'm open to designs if anyone wants to submit. I'll take pics as they come out.

2. tuicatuica

tuicatuica New Member

Leather or synthetics or both? I am interested in something in polymer/Kydex that is close to a Glock Sport/Combat Holster , but with a slide length that covers most/all of a M40/M9 slide. Leather might be fine also, as long as it is decently - under $50 - priced.

Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2013

3. Ozark Cowboy

Ozark Cowboy New Member

He works in all mediums and has quoted me $65 for mine.....pure custom, mine is two tone saddle & buffalo....I want to help him come up with some designs that can be readily done without the pure custom pricing....just saying that a Galco for a Glock is alot more expensive than he is charging me for a pistol he's never built a holster for....he's good, and does alot of leather work for people across the country....might be a boon for us.

4. afoic2005

afoic2005 Member

I would be very interested in something from your custom maker! I've been trying to find a decently priced holster for my Franken-Steyr for a while now. Can you post or send (PM?) contact info for him/them? Thanks!

5. Waltherfan01

Waltherfan01 New Member

Would he make holsters for other guns? I have a Taurus 917 that needs some nice leather.