Holster decision....

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Guest, Sep 1, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

OK, I want to get a pancake style holster fot my new M40-A1 and wanted some advice. I see that blueline leather has one for $35...pretty cheap!! Am I better off getting a DeSantis or a Galco? They seem to be a bit more money. What holsters do you guys have and are you happy? Thanks for the help!! 8)

2. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

I have a Galco and I would love to have the Blueline paddle. havent seen the Desanti.

post is probably best in the holster section perhaps a nice mod can transplant this.

Galco is good quality holster but the cant doesnt work well for me

3. madecov

madecov Active Member

I own a Blue line thumb break, not bad at all but the leather is a bit thicker than others

I own a Galco FLETCH and it is fairly nice and uses thinner leather.

I just ordered a K&D, he's one of the forum advertisers and makes a nice looking snap on/off holster. Custom made at a price lower than production

Desantis makes a holster sold through Steyr. I have not seen one but Desantis holsters are adequate and on par with Galco and Biancci stuff.

FIST also makes any of their styles for the Steyr

4. Kilroy

Kilroy New Member

I threw away 40 bucks on a cheap holster. Now I have two. The throw away was not a Blue Line, they look just fine. Wrap your Steyr in something nice!

5. theFiasco

theFiasco Guest

hotbossa,

I like my Blue Line paddle--very simple design, good workmanship, and easy to use.

Cheers,

-tF