Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys :)

It was cleverly brought up today inna phone conversation that it'd be interesting to hear a reporter question Hillary about her involvement in the April '93 Waco incident, live atta press conference. How would Hillary lie? How could this info help our cause? Just throwin' it out to those interested. I'm really not very politically savvy but sometimes its best to be armed and at the ready in the presence of an enemy, IMHO. Thanx for the tip, Dude...u know who ya are. ;) Hava great week, ppl. :)

Wulf <-- tryin' ta remember where he was April 19th, 1993

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
Wulf said:
Hi Guys :)

Wulf <-- tryin' ta remember where he was April 19th, 1993
...I was in Dallas..... just a few miles north.....

·
Premium Member
3,817 Posts
I was here watching a Stalinist massacre of innocent people because they were Christian gun owners on TV, knowing the perps would walk Scott-free.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
SELFDEFENSE said:
I was here watching a Stalinist massacre of innocent people because they were Christian gun owners on TV, knowing the perps would walk Scott-free.

Hey SelfDefense, 2 bad they didn't televise Ruby Ridge......

Scott Free......

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
YES!!!

a Double Feature!!!!

Hopefully, their would be a quick intermission between the two.....

....so we can reload.....

:wink: :wink: :wink:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
some of the screwups the fed sent for Ruby Ridge were the same ones used in Waco.

while I would love to see Hillary put on the spot most people dont know about what all happened in waco and who
they were most think it was a cult. Hillary probably wouldnt bat an eye or flinch and just use the question to
attack right wing types and 2nd Amendment

some good video's on the net that gives further info on what happened that the MSM will never show.
ie people popping out of tanks with either SMG's or Assault rifles and firing full auto burst into buildings

1 - 8 of 8 Posts