Hillary-Waco Connection?

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Aug 14, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

It was cleverly brought up today inna phone conversation that it'd be interesting to hear a reporter question Hillary about her involvement in the April '93 Waco incident, live atta press conference. How would Hillary lie? How could this info help our cause? Just throwin' it out to those interested. I'm really not very politically savvy but sometimes its best to be armed and at the ready in the presence of an enemy, IMHO. Thanx for the tip, Dude...u know who ya are. ;) Hava great week, ppl. :)

Wulf <-- tryin' ta remember where he was April 19th, 1993

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

...I was in Dallas..... just a few miles north.....

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I was 200 miles east, probably playing in my backyard with my friends :lol:.

<------- was just a young'n

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

I was here watching a Stalinist massacre of innocent people because they were Christian gun owners on TV, knowing the perps would walk Scott-free.

5. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Hey SelfDefense, 2 bad they didn't televise Ruby Ridge......

Scott Free......

6. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

7. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

YES!!!

a Double Feature!!!!

Hopefully, their would be a quick intermission between the two.....

....so we can reload.....

:wink: :wink: :wink:

8. MrApathy

MrApathy Active Member

some of the screwups the fed sent for Ruby Ridge were the same ones used in Waco.

while I would love to see Hillary put on the spot most people dont know about what all happened in waco and who
    they were most think it was a cult. Hillary probably wouldnt bat an eye or flinch and just use the question to
    attack right wing types and 2nd Amendment

some good video's on the net that gives further info on what happened that the MSM will never show.
    ie people popping out of tanks with either SMG's or Assault rifles and firing full auto burst into buildings