Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody nostalgic for the good ol' days of a Clinton in the White House? If so, (start the FDR theme music please) "Happy days are here again..."

The Washington Post reports this "happy" little quote from a fundraiser for Hillary in Coconut Grove, Fla.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2007/02/lincoln_bedroom_scandal_redux_1.html

If their provocative declaration as they entered a Clinton fundraiser in South Florida Tuesday night is any indication, the Lincoln Bedroom could make a return to front-page headlines ... that is, if the Clintons make a return to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

"We want to stay in the Lincoln Bedroom so we're giving her a big fat check," one of the two happy donors declared to the local NBC News affiliate camera as they drove up to the private event in Coconut Grove, Fla.

·
Registered
925 Posts
Of course they'll have contributors staying over night in the Lincoln bedroom.

The same folks who worked for Bill are working for Hillary with the same game plan.

Watch them closely and I'll bet you'll find them taking contributions from foreign governments again.

·
Registered
40 Posts
ministerofdeath said:
Watch them closely and I'll bet you'll find them taking contributions from foreign governments again.
Yep just like the current administration and their whole family...... :evil:

·
Premium Member
427 Posts
Next to Hillary, Bill is my favorite moving target! :lol:
________
mugdava

p.s.
Hey, did They ever give that poor girl(Monica) back Her stained dress?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts