Hillary For President? WTF!!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Oct 19, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hi Guys :)

I was just emailed this by a very common SC friend to us all. Check it out! :shock:

Hmmmmm...."curiouser and curiouser....". :shock:

Hava great weekend. :)

Wulf <-- hits the submit button an' looks over 'is shoulder kinda nervous-like :shock:

2. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Thank You WULF!!!!!

Great Info to have and pass on.........

3. midtnshooter

midtnshooter Premium Member

I just copied and pasted the quote and sent it on it's merry way around our corporate email server. Thanks for the information.

MTS

4. QPluralisT

QPluralisT Guest

5. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Hiya QP* :)

I put it in the Pub ta get some fun outta the fuckin' thing. I ain't into politics, that's for cocksuckers, IMHO. :twisted:

Wulf <-- thinkin' at least Hillary hazza twat :shock:

6. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

So I am to assume SNOPES is the end all be all??????

What makes one claim any more relevant than the other?

I also assume the "*ahem*" was you clearing your throat???

7. QPluralisT

QPluralisT Guest

To paraphrase Snopes: How on earth could Bill Clinton possibly pull off that many hit-jobs but he can't even get a, well I'm sure you can figure what kind of "job" without every detail ending up all over the media?

It really just takes a bit of common sense to look at the dates, consider his other skeletons, and wonder why those weren't taken care of as well. My apologies for ruining anyones fun with this, bad arguments make me twitch. :)

8. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Dayam, QP* :shock:

Ya just hadta go an' ruin it fer ever'body else, didn't ya! :evil: Duh uh...Earth ta QP*...chill, Dude! :evil: Lighten the fuck up! :twisted:

No tellin' how long I gotta wait now for somebody ta email me some more kewl political shit ta post, ta make me feel smart an' fit in with all the rest o' the SC political brainiacs. :roll: Shit! Shit!! Shit!!! Quit chur fuckin' twitchin', Dude!!! :twisted:

Hava nice weekend! :p

Wulf <-- headed ta the corner ta pout for a bit :evil:

9. midtnshooter

All Presidents have been and will be controlled by higher powers. Here is a fun scenario on this topic. Have you ever seen the movie Dave, starring Kevin Kline. The party controls the President, not as much The Man. Anything can happen. Our government isn't 100% pure, no matter what party rules it, BUT (Big But) it is the best there is.
    I am extremely political and would be willing to back my words in a different forum.

Grant it, no one will ever be able to get answers, but some of those names were directly related. Let's see how long before something arises by our present President. Wait, it has already been stated by some.

MTS

10. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

"Seven Things To Know About the Clintons" by Emmett Tyrrell is all you need to know about "Billary."

And if 2008 is getting you down a bit, check out my friend Mary Katharine Ham's latest HamNation video on guess who's the Republican's best hope for victory in 2008: HILLARY!

11. midtnshooter

Cool, I was hoping that the Republican were going to vote Hillary into office. Man, am all excited with this little warm fuzzy feeling inside that she gives me. Oh wait, it's not fuzzy. I just forgot to take my Nexium. [burp] It's indigestion [burp].

Actually I posted this before I read Net's link. I sure hope it's a joke.

MTS

12. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

WTF, does the T stand for to ?

13. midtnshooter

Follow Up Comment 1 of 2

The "T" in WTF stands for......

"The"

Like What The F*ck.

Take Care,
    MTS

14. midtnshooter

Follow Up Comment 2 of 2

Hello, It's me again. Proper bulletin board ethics would state... ... if you quote someone's post. You should state only the sentence or paragraph, not the whole document. It doesn't sound like much, but the space to store all this information costs money. This bulletin doesn't ask for money, but respect should be given to "Their" space. :D
    If you need some help, just ask.

Great post can be read without having to do a lot of down arrowing to the next post.

I'm off my soapbox. Sorry.

MTS

15. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Enough people have croaked around them to make you scratch your head.

16. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

17. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Jeeeeeepers!!!!!!

That scared the hell out of me.....

Next time, give a better warning.....

Thanks NetfotoJ

18. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Hillary, Obama-sama and Giuliana?

I stumbled across something even scarier just in time for Halloween. Warning: It's a Photoshopped magazine cover with Hillary and Obama-sama, with a side of Rudy Giuliani tossed in for extra, courtesy of [​IMG] (Have you ever noticed that the right-wing ladies are a lot better-looking than the left-wing moonbats? This fine-looking right-wing nut is from Texas. Say hello to her for me if you see her, all you Texican Steyroids.)

Warning II: Before you click on the next link, you might want to take a stiff drink and/or have a barf bag handy.

It's the cover of the November issue of Radar, a parody of this Vanity Fair cover. Radar is like the Star Magazine of politics in this issue. Hard to believe, but this is a real magazine. WTF?

If you survived that without permanent brain and/or optical damage, here's a reward from [​IMG]. This fine specimen of right-wing-nut womanhood speaks from Philadelphia, Pa., (and Fox News) so both South and North are equally represented now.

You might want to skip directly to event No. 3 if you still have that bottle handy that fortified you for the link above. Warning III: There's another picture of Hillary on this post, not quite as bad as above, but close.

19. QPluralisT

QPluralisT Guest

"1:35 am ~ Bill Clinton asks Ted Kennedy to drive Hillary home"

I wish the rest of those were as witty as this one.

I don't think I'll ever understand Americans and 7:15. :?

20. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member