high ride leather

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Shooter, May 11, 2006.

1. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Hey, I hate to reask this question, I know there are a lot of holsters being made now, but does anyone have one they really like for Mseries that is leather, belt attached and that rides high on the hip?? 100 $ limit.........thanks..................

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello! I carry my S9 in a Don Hume YSO holster. A model 30 I think. It rides high and snug. Leather...adjustable tension..and was around $34 at a local gunshop. It wasn't made specifically for a Steyr, but fits perfectly. I tried a LOT of holsters before I found this one. Liked it so much, I bought one for my 1911 (different part number).

See... http://www.donhume.com/Products/Product ... eaponID=34 ..and scroll down to Y.S.O.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Eric's pancake holster from hbeleather.com is a holster that he could adjust to your arm's length and torso. When he built me mine, he did an excellent job!

4. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

Who's Eric??

5. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

Eric Larsen of HBE Specialty Leatherworks.

I also have a Com3 by HBE and it is an excellent peice of workmanship.

-D

6. Shooter

Shooter Premium Member

OK.........I'll check his out............

7. EmesiS

EmesiS New Member

Fist #2 with optional IWB attachments. I recieved one of these recently and it is amazing.

8. madecov

madecov Active Member

Blue line leather
    Galco
    Sparks
    Fist

Most makers have the dummy for the M, not many have for the MA1

9. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Member

But thankfully, the ones that do have them are quality. Go FIST, you won't regret it.