Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D Bought a highnoon holster last week. I got the Split Decision model and recieved it the next day. They are in Florida, so am I. The Holster is excellent. When they say that their clip will hold on to the belt they meen it. In fact, I had to take the belt off the pants to get the holster off, and then it was hooked onto the pants. It is small fits nicely iwb but has a very nice feature. It has been made so you can tuck in a shirt over it. Really a great feature.

Showed it to some of the guys on the shift and well one bought his for a ppk and another got one for his kel-tec.

High noon does seem to make a good product, so far it has withstood me and I am a rather large person, nasty type of guy.

Well will keep you updated as I go but so far so good and only for less than fifty dollars.

Tiny

· Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it holds

The clip that is attached to the holster holds tight. In fact I have to take the belt off to remove the holster.

Was at the range today and it does the job. Weapon comes out no problem. Also I do not have the screw bulge but then again, I do not have the tension set hard.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.