Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am involved in a 10,000 round test and evaluation of the new Steyr L9-A2 MF. I have personally run several thousand rounds through the MF without a single failure. I will post updates as the evaluation continues. At over 6000 rounds it's performance has been very impressive.

Until the next thousand,
Looking forward to your updates, I have over 10,000 rds in my M9 and still going strong.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I was unaware there were only 5 of these in the country. Now I truly feel privileged to be a part of this testing and evaluation program. From the tone of your message and the fact you made a call to Steyr, it would suggest that you questioning the validity of my post. So I am posting a closeup of my thumbnail with the MF. I don't feel at liberty to disclose information on the program, I am sure that information will be released in the future.
Outerwear Tartan Dress Sunglasses Dress shirt

·
Registered
867 Posts
A little. Cents iam a Steyr Armor and own Tnsteyr . I just found it suspicious after looking at the picture , that the serial number matches the MF that I was working with and working on prototype parts for. Along with the PR department not being aware of any testing going on at this time . And know I did call about you to steyr USA . With the work I'm doing now for them & with them. This kind of my job to be in the know as best as possible. If your testing for a LE department I fine it interesting. I only know of 4 or 5 departments in the USA that are using the Steyrs now . So you had my attention. That is all

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What type of work are you doing for Steyr? The corporation I am assisting in the testing and evaluation of the MF for LE use is working to develope the market place to take the Steyr MF series to a whole new level. We are scheduled to run 1500 rounds through the MF today and the COO of the company will be present, I will mention your post.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.