Hi there

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Guest, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Paulus here, an older fart in his 50's and an import from the Netherlands. Proud father of three boys - started late so they are still hanging around the house - oldest is 20. Married for 25 years. Hobbies are making and fixing stuff - cars, sailboats, woodworking, and, hopefully, shooting my Steyr classic rifle, soon.

Glad to be with ya.

2. Seven

Seven Premium Member

Welcome!

I'm pretty new here myself, though I lurked for a long time. Welcome to the club - I've found a lot of excellent information about the Steyr weapons, and the level of conversation tends to be several notches above most of the gun boards I've haunted.

I've got an S9 I picked up NIB last year, after shooting a buddy's M40 while looking for a new CCW piece. It's a wonderful pistol, though a bit particular about what ammo it likes (the *really* cheap stuff seems to present problems for many Steyrs...)

3. ministerofdeath

ministerofdeath New Member

Nice,

We could use a man like yourself on this board! We have alot of guys in here who know tons of stuff about the Steyr pistols, but I would like to see more on Steyr rifles (not just AUGs). You'll find a lot of like minded people in here who also enjoy taking things apart to find out how and why they do what they do. Mr. Apathy is a great example and that guy should be (if he isn't already) an engineer.

Welcome Aboard.