Helo Hero in Afghanistan

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Wulf, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Dayam Bros :shock:

A chopper pilot Bro just sent me this pic ova helo pilot performin' a rescue mission for a wounded soldier in Afghanistan. Check this out! :shock:

[​IMG]

God Bless 'im. :clap: Get home safe, Soldier Boys an' Girls. :shock:

Wulf <-- a little choked up *sigh*

2. xjrat

xjrat Premium Member

Nice parking job! I wish I could fly that looks cool. :notworthy:
    +1 on the get them home safe. Take every opertunity top pray
    for those guys...

3. babj615

babj615 Premium Member

Thats the Shiz I like to see!!!!!

Thanx 4 the great post Wulf!!!!

4. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

What a shot! How in the world did that Chinook pilot balance that big behind on that bird like that long enough to load a wounded soldier? Our men and women in uniform are amazing!

Thanks for a great post, wulf. You da' man and I don't care what everybody says about ya. :mrgreen:

BTW, my favorite milblog is Blackfive. And Michael Yon just got voted best milblog. He's a great photographer in addition to being a great writer. Yon's being compared to Ernie Pyle, the gold standard of war correspondents.

5. the steyrnator

the steyrnator Guest

Hell of a nice job. :party: if you look close youll see the rear whells on the roof he is hovering only HALF of the bird :notworthy: just on more reason to support our troops...they ARE the BEST

6. Vauxurellius

Vauxurellius Guest

This guy is an absolutly great pilot. I have to say this is a very nice pic

7. Salzburger

Salzburger Guest

Nothing Like a Shithook showing up when you need a ride, Great Pilot. Not to mention once your inside theres a real nice view out the floor for the trip. Hate our politics if you must, but Love and Respect our soldiers they give so much for so little.