Hello from Plantation Florida!

Discussion in 'New Member Check-In' started by vinipink, Jan 29, 2008.

1. vinipink

vinipink Guest

I am the new owner of M40 Steyr as of today, I have not had the chance to go to the range ( I will soon), I have been reading the stuff in this forum and help me to go for it. I got it brand new for only $334.00 :mrgreen: plus shipping and other fees! I am very happy to own it. :D It is not my first pistol, had several others, I am planning to make a collection of polymer pistols.

A bit about me, I like distance education, weight training, and guns of course. Hope I can learn a lot from this forum and be a productive contributor. :beer: :D

Thanks,

Vini

2. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Welcome aboard. Wish I was down there in sunny Florida, but then come summertime, I bet you're wishing you were somewhere north of there.

You made the right choice to start your polymer pistol collection. I know I speak for all Steyroids that we consider our pistols the pick of the polymers. :mrgreen:

3. vinipink

vinipink Guest

Thanks for the welcome.

Climate is good, am sure don't like the cold, summer is okay, is not like Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, or even California. Air condition all the way. I own a Glock 32 but boy the the M40 did not dissapoint me a bit. Put 100 rounds today wichenster , and it was sweet! :party: