Steyr Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

It is a pleasure to be a part of your community. Gracious to allow such a derelect as me.

I must be honest, I have not fired a Steyr pistol yet but after puting one in my hand for the first time a couple weeks back I am definitely in the market now. I am proficient with several other makes; XDM 45, Kahr P45, and daily carry is a Glock 22. But none of these and others fit my hand as well as the Steyr M40-A1 (I believe it was). I am very anxious to go fire this pistol. Any suggestions would be much appreciated while I navigate your forum for answers as well.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Hello all,

It is a pleasure to be a part of your community. Gracious to allow such a derelect as me.

I must be honest, I have not fired a Steyr pistol yet but after puting one in my hand for the first time a couple weeks back I am definitely in the market now. I am proficient with several other makes; XDM 45, Kahr P45, and daily carry is a Glock 22. But none of these and others fit my hand as well as the Steyr M40-A1 (I believe it was). I am very anxious to go fire this pistol. Any suggestions would be much appreciated while I navigate your forum for answers as well.
It's getting tough, but if you check one of the other threads out, wolf knows where to get an M40 or an S40 I believe.

Welcome to Steyr Club

The funniest parts about these pistols disappearing is that people are going out and buying ar's and ak's mostly, not pistols unless its compact pistols.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Compact pistols like the SA1 are selling like crazy if you can find one and have any intentions of buying one you might want to set the hook in one. It's going to takes MONTHS or longer for ammo makers to catch up and some pistols models just cannot be had for even full list.

·
Premium Member
2,473 Posts
Welcome to the SteyrClub!
+1 to what they said

1 - 5 of 5 Posts