Heard something?

Discussion in 'AUG, MSAR' started by scoutdawg55, Dec 8, 2006.

1. scoutdawg55

scoutdawg55 Guest

Are the USA Steyr AUGs coming?

2. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

My guys (range/shop) across the street from Steyr USA mentioned to me that the AUGs were coming. He didn't say when. I'll try and find out when I talk to them about a certain request that I had them make to Steyr USA on my behalf.

Buzz

3. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

While picking up an M9-A1 today at the gun shop across from Steyr USA I asked them about when the AUG would be available. The answer was somewhat vague but what was clear was that you shouldn't look for it in the first half of 07. I don't think that you can take that to indicate that it will be available in the second half of 07, it's just clear that it won't be available in the first half.

Buzz

4. Well there is an AUG knock-off coming out soon from Pete formely of PJ's investments that will give us as close to an AUG as we are going to get. However, Pete's AUG is going to be more like the A2 and while he says he'll have a rail it wont look like the A3.

5. advntrjnky

advntrjnky Guest

my newest SGN has it listed as being released at the Shot Show in a few weeks. (US made copy... not Steyr)

advntrjnky