has any one delt with cdnn before?

Discussion in 'M, C, L and S Series' started by eazyeddie, Apr 15, 2007.

1. eazyeddie

eazyeddie Guest

i wanna order my ma1 .40 tomattow and was woundering if any one knew how long it took them to ship things out . and what there service is like to get it ? any help would be apreseated

2. madecov

madecov Active Member

You gotta be joking.
    Check any gun board and do a search, You'll see they are about as good as it gets for an internet dealer

3. tglahn17

tglahn17 Member

CDNN rules. I just ordered some of 15-round magazines for my M9A1 from CDNN. Super fast shipping. Later,

4. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I ordered a few USP mags from them not too long ago - they arrived EXTREMELY fast - just a few days. You will also get a paper copy of their catalog whenever a new one is released. I would say you can order with confidence. :)

5. eazyeddie

eazyeddie Guest

thanks

thanks for your help everyu one have a good day ...

6. smores

smores Guest

My only gripe with CDNN is that they will not (under any circumstance, apparently...) ship any handguns into the "great state of Maryland" :roll: -- However there are ways around that ;)

Anyway - I ordered some M40-A1 mags from them a couple months ago when they bought all stock from SAI. My dealer said they could transfer from CDNN with no problem, so I ordered the mags that night. Of course the next morning I learned it would be a long hard battle to get an M40-A1, however the mags came through USPS priority mail within 2-3 days. Awesome price too, $10 a piece for 10-rounders :p

7. Buzz

Buzz Premium Member

Tip top folks. I'm about to place an order for some mags.

Buzz

8. mugdava

mugdava Premium Member

Yep, I too was pleased w/ the fast service when I ordered mags from Them. I'd be happier if I could buy a dirt cheap M40-A1 from Them, but They don't ship firearms to California!
    _______
    mugdava

9. romakdaddy

romakdaddy Guest

ordered my M40A1 on tuesday....picked it up on saturday(it actually showed up on friday but the dealer forgot to call me)

10. eazyeddie

eazyeddie Guest

im sorry they dont ship[ to calli but they ship to vermont and i moved here a year ago so i love it

11. CDNN is a good dealer.

That said back when they were selling M and S pistols a lot them must have been sitting in a warehouse in the heat so they needed cleaning before they could be fired.

12. eazyeddie

eazyeddie Guest

tthanks

thanks food to know i cant wait to have the steyr feeling in my hand again

13. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

Ordered an M9 15-round mag on Monday, received it on Thursday.

14. aubie515

aubie515 Premium Member

Their latest catalog is available for downloading. I noticed that their M40 mags are now $13 per mag. I only ever had one issue with CDNN and that was the rep I was using. He sent me the wrong rings for my EAA BB 22 mag. I never bothered calling them to exchange the rings because the rings were cheap and I didn't want to bother with shipping the item back. Overall, I have been very pleased with CDNN. I have purchased a few firearms through CDNN and I will continue to do so in the future.

The one thing I would caution anyone buying from CDNN is they buy products that have been discontinued. Some of those firearms are sub par....IE Sig Trailside, Bushmaster BAR-10. You, as the consumer must do your research before making that purchase. For those that didn't know, the Sig Trailside was discontinued because there was a known issue with the triggers breaking. Nice pistol, but there were reports that the trigger would crack/break with only 100 rounds fired through the Trialside.