Gun Public Service Announcement - Funny

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Syntax360, Mar 28, 2007.

1. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

Since Deluxe's comedy bit didn't seem to go over too well, perhaps this one will lighten the mood in here a bit?

Enjoy...

2. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

Some people just don't have anything better to do with there time. Not funny for us old guys.Sorry.

3. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Dayam *carmens :shock:

Chill, Dude. :shock: 'Twas just a bit o humor! :roll: I'll agree that it wasn't as good as the "...these-2-fags-was-fu*kin'-a-dead-alligator" joke my Granddaddy told me when I was a young buck, but it wasn't mean neither. <shrug> If ya gotta beef with some of our members and their somewhat "bent" senses of humor, PM 'em and work it out. <shrug> Nobody here posts just to piss off other Club members, 'cept maybe me. :twisted: J/K Hava good weekend, Bro. :)

Wulf <-- thinkin' bout his ol' Granddaddy, God bless 'im, "...hehehehehe, ...dead gator...." <g>

4. DoubleTap

DoubleTap New Member

As much as i like my guns, i'd have to call that video blatantly untrue. Anyone that knows anything about zombies, knows they can be killed just as easily with a bat or axe to the head. Besides, defeating zombies is more about tactics than weaponry. This is from The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead:

1. Organize before they rise!
    2. They feel no fear, why should you?
    3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
    4. Blades don't need reloading.
    5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
    6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
    7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
    8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
    9. No place is safe, only safer.
    10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

For more information about surviving a Zombie attack, i highly recommend this book. Definately a must for anyone preparing for a SHTF scenario.
    http://www.amazon.com/Zombie-Survival-G ... 730&sr=8-1

5. Wulf

Wulf Premium Member

Now that's funny, D*Tap :p

Ya icebreaker ya :wink: BTW, does that zombie survival guide tell ya how to deal with the sexy zombie killin' gal from Resident Evil ? :shock: All I can come up with is "stay close and on either side of 'er a**!" <g>

[​IMG]

Hava great weekend. :)

Wulf <-- can't hardly wait for Resident Evil: Extinction

6. charmincarmens

charmincarmens New Member

CHILLED

Ya,I guess you guys are right.I must be getting old. Nothing makes me laugh any more.Let me say this about that,bearing that in mind about this,you got that ?

7. QPluralisT

QPluralisT Guest

8. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

Hey Syntax,

I may well be the oldest rat in this particular funhouse and I thought it was at least as funny as the squirrel that went berserk in the First Self-Righteous Church!

If you never heard Ray Stevens tell that tale, you're probably not an old far* like me.

Staring the Big Six-Oh in the muzzle but still laughing! :mrgreen:

9. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I've become a bit of a fanatic - zombie stuff is hilarious. I read the Zombie Survival Guide, which led me to go to a Zombie Survival Seminar with Max Brooks at the local university with some friends, which led me to read World War Z. It's all in good fun, and there occasionally are some good lessons to be learned in some of the humor. Just a little warning - I wasn't too womped on WWZ - it's a series of short stories and I just wasn't feeling it...

10. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"As much as i like my guns, i'd have to call that video blatantly untrue. Anyone that knows anything about zombies, knows they can be killed just as easily with a bat or axe to the head."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not garlic? Oh, that's vampires.

"...from The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead:

1. Organize before they rise!
    2. They feel no fear, why should you?
    3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
    4. Blades don't need reloading.
    5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
    6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
    7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
    8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
    9. No place is safe, only safer.
    10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on."
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. QPluralisT

QPluralisT Guest

Thanks for the heads up, I had heard that it was rather hit or miss for readers. I'm waiting for a paperback version of the book as it's not worth the hardcover price to me. Although, every little bit of information helps in preparation for the zombie threat! :D

Vampires? Whose leg are you trying to pull? :wink:

12. posterboy7

posterboy7 New Member

Anyone else see "Grindhouse"? Rodriguez's "Planet Terror" was hilarious and dead on, or should I say, living dead on. Actually, it was about chemical weapons turning people into zombies, but my OMFG, it was fun! It was worth it just for the AR (complete with M203, of course) prosthetic El Rey hooked up to his girlfriend's leg stump. Good gratuitous, completely over the top, campy stuff.

Tarantino's film was fun too, but he didn't stick to the spirit of grindhouse the way Rodriguez did. But dayum, Quentin, that was some excellent car chasing!

13. eazyeddie

eazyeddie Guest

hahahaha

thats funny i dont care who you are

14. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

"Rodriguez's "Planet Terror"
    OK, OK, I'm convinced. I'll have to rent it.