Gun owner questions candidates

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Netfotoj, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Netfotoj

Netfotoj Premium Member

http://townhall.com/columnists/Mich...he_democrats_gun_owner-bashing_youtube_moment

Michelle Malkin comments on a "teachable moment" in the Youtube presidential debate of Democrats, when a gun owner asked the candidates about their gun-control views.

Malkin notes Sen. Joe Biden then elevated the discussion by accusing the gun owner of being mentally unbalanced.

2. bigtaco

bigtaco Active Member

i watched that debate.

biden said something like, "if that's your baby, you need help."

as if politician scumbags don't refer to a sports car or boat or golf club or a tennis racket or any other piece of sporting goods as "their baby".

i can't believe the democrats would be stupid enough to bring up gun control. if they're smart they'll just smile and ask for another question like some other politician i know. :wink:

then again, they haven't been too bright the last eight years. and once again seem to lack an electable candidate.

3. West01

West01 New Member

Did that guy on youtube plug them or what. I though the candidates were going all to run for cover! :lol: :lol:

I hope these Aristocrats learn one day that the Constitution is not a Menu. The Second Amendment is not a "a la carte" and pick and chose.

There is no progress in these allegedly progressive candidates. They are still stuck in the mindset of King George's England...no offense to the Brit.

:D

West01

4. SELFDEFENSE

SELFDEFENSE Premium Member

No secret. You get a majority of Democrats and (along with their RINO friends) they will give you more gun control.