1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts
I have that on my hard drive somewhere.....

This is a GREAT video, well worth 28 minutes of your time......

Share one, share all!!!!!!!

Two Thumbs Up....

:D :D :D :D

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
It was working, but I scrolled through a dozen pages on youtube for penn and teller and it ain't there no more. Methinks youtube has gone anti-gun.

Ebay/paypay strikes again!

Or maybe it was the Hillary-Pelosi-Murtha-Bloomberg vast left-wing conspiracy?

·
Premium Member
5,073 Posts
People put that show on YouTube every other week and it gets taken off. I suspect it has everything to do with copyright infringement and very little to do with YouTube's stance on gun control...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Syntax360 said:
People put that show on YouTube every other week and it gets taken off. I suspect it has everything to do with copyright infringement and very little to do with YouTube's stance on gun control...
yeah, based on the hundreds upon hundreds of videos I've seen on YouTube involving guns; from takedown demos, instructional videos, and backyard shootouts to the Pen & Teller thing.... I wouldn't really call them anti-gun. I always thought they were for net neutrality (as long as there aren't any illegal - pirated clips on there).

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
you guys want me to post a takedown video for the steyr on youtube?

it'll be great. i'll show ya'll how to finesse the trigger using a chainsaw, a log splitter, and a 12 ton hydraulic press!!!

but seriously, any interest? happy to do it. didn't think youtube would allow that kind of stuff.

·
Premium Member
4,191 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Awesome idea, BigTaco!

Video beats photos and text anytime.

Just cue it up and hit play as many times as necessary until I can finally get it right which end of the screwdriver to hold. That would work even for us mechanically-doofus types like dummy me. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
great... now i went and volunteered myself to do a project for which i'm ill equipped.

anybody around pittsburgh got a digital video camera?

any way to convert vhs to bytes without spending a mortgage payment on equipment?

·
Premium Member
1,664 Posts
Hey BT ...

Whataya need? :shock: I'll bet there's a Steyrclub member that could help ya with that project. :p PM me and we'll get 'er done!

Wulf

·
Premium Member
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Too bad you are that far away... I have a full video production studio at my disposal here. :evil:

If you do this, shoot it on miniDV and I can convert it for web use. Most cameras these days use this tape format.

I can host it here. No YouTube needed.

-D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts