Gun Belt

Discussion in 'Holsters' started by Steyrboy, Feb 6, 2008.

1. Steyrboy

Steyrboy Guest

I'm going to order a Quick Cover IWB (Custom Carry Concepts) and possible the C-Tac copy he offers (TAC1). Any way, I was wondering if there were any suggestions for a good gun belt. I'm not looking to spend too much.....just something that will do the job.

Also, if any others have experience or pics of either of these two holsters, I'd appreciate an upload....... I'm new here......thanks for any insight.

2. West01

West01 New Member

Howdi Steyrboy!

Check the 5.11 Tactical belts. Affordable and good quality...no frills.

:D

West01

3. Syntax360

Syntax360 Premium Member

I use a Rafter S sharkskin 1.5" and couldn't be happier. High quality, delivered fast (though I have heard others complain about lead times), and a much more attractive price than competitors of comparable quality. The folks that work there are also a delight - they travel to the Dallas Market Hall gunshows a few times a year. 8)

4. Steyrboy

Steyrboy Guest

Thanks..............for those leads....

Any opinions on the Hume belts?

5. Steyrboy

Steyrboy Guest

6. Deluxe247

Deluxe247 Supporting Member

I decided to go the non-traditional route and go synthetic. I picked up a Liger Belt back in December 06 and it is absolutely wonderful. Still looks exactly like it did the day I got it and it keeps things where I want them. No shifting whatsoever. :party:

Review: http://www.thehighroad.org/showthread.php?t=148723

-D

7. Steyrboy

Steyrboy Guest

Liger Belt......never seen that one before. I'm wondering how a Kydex clip would work on some of these Tactical Nylon belts. Slippage might be an issue.......