Steyr Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to take this opportunity to say hello to everyone ! As context, my connection with Steyr goes back to the 1980's when I purchased the first two of my now many Steyr SSG-69 Rifles (which now also include the newer models of the Steyr SSG series of Rifles). Although I do have various other rifles as well, the Steyr SSG series of rifles remain my favorites from a shooting perspective. Speaking of which, I have been engaged in various forms, types, and purposes of long distance marksmanship since I spent the better part of 2 tours of duty 'camping' in Vietnam. Anyway, my best regards to you all ... :cool:

·
Premium Member
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good day Zudrick !

Thank you for your note and kind welcome to the Steyr Club forums ... :)

Yes indeed, the SSG-69 series, the subsequent SSG-04, and the current line of SSG-08 models are all exceptional in terms of accuracy. I shoot all of these regularly, and they do represent an interesting evolutionary lineage and development process and thinking that has advanced over time as newer technology became available. Having said that, they all do share one thing in common ... a consistent and unrelenting commitment by Steyr to high precision accuracy.

Have a very good day !

Bill

1 - 3 of 3 Posts